Saturday, December 14, 2013

The first meeting MSCC

The MSCC (Mauritian Software Craftsmanship Community) is the only platform I know up to now gathering professionals in the IT field.

My first meeting with the MSCC was on 15 December 2013 in the Orange tower, Ebene. It was a casual one and I discovered many talented individuals coming from different regions of the island, all with the same vision and enthusiasm to promote the Cyber Island. Not all individuals present, came from the IT sector; one accountant and electronics.

The exchange of ideas with professionals was enriching, business and research wise. The members seem to master the knowledge in their fields. The exchange of programming books shows the willingness to help each other as a group. I was lucky to get a gift voucher where I can view learning videos online for free.


I will be very happy to share my knowledge and experience. I will be there in the next meeting!

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Irfan.

    Nadim

    p.s. Please post your links on Meetup.com, our official page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the MSCC!
    Looking forward to our next meeting...

    Cheers, JoKi

    ReplyDelete